Wednesday, 6 February 2019

PLANNING : OUR NAME OF OUR SHORT FILM

The name of our film opening sequence is Fractures.
We came to the conclusion that is title was appropriate as it is memorable, effective and dynamic

Our Opening film sequence is about one young teenage girl who suffers from a Dissociative Identity Disorder. We've expressed this disorder by two actors playing one character to show the clear divide within one girls personality. I believe the word 'fractures' hugely foreshadowing the characters situation giving insight into the whole story opening. I wanted fractures to summarise our film. 

We chose this font and colour scheme to draw the attention of the audience as it is memorable style due to its unique font. This can be effective branding strategy to make the audiences link the title to the short film. 
The colour scheme of black and white makes a large impact to make a statement allowing the audiences to be drawn in. I like the simplistic yet striking visual to contrast each other making the image powerful and eye-catching for the audiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

via GIPH Georgina Clements 1686 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 I worked with Charles Clements 1615 and Thea Lawton 1641.  ...